The challenges faced by school districts and higher education institutions in the 2020-2021 academic school year have created an opportunity to reimagine teaching and learning. Equipping schools with the right technology to support on-going learning, communication, and equitable access to services for all students promotes resiliency, but also requires funding. Fortunately, funding has been allocated to support the nation’s on-going response to the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Join Grants Office and Logitech in this high-impact, informative session as we unpack:
· NEW funding available in the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act
· Outline updates on the CARES Act
· Share best practices transforming remote/hybrid/distance learning
This session will be no longer than 30 minutes and cover important questions such as:
· What projects can Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act be used?
· What projects can CARES Act funding be used?
· Who in my organization should I involve?
· What key dates do I need to keep in mind?
· When do I have to obligate funds?
· Can I get reimbursed for technology expenses related to COVID?
· What conferencing and productivity solutions are addressing these challenges?
All registered attendees will receive a copy of the Top 3 Ways to Make the Most of Stimulus Funding: High-Priority Technology Needs in Education, Healthcare and Government whitepaper to learn how investments in video conferencing, communication, and productivity devices can support your program goals and provide long term economic and social benefits.